Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
There are currently 1 user and 155 guests online.
Social Short film Contest in Ischia on social diversity
SOCIAL SHORT CUT CONTEST CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROJECT 'RESPECTING DIVERSITY" WITH SHORT FILMS AND VIDEO CLIPS
ISCHIA GLOBAL BRINGS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW YOUR SHORTS TO THE GREAT MASTERS OF CINEMA AND TO THE LEADING PRODUCERS OF THE GLOBAL AUDIOVISUAL INDUSTRY
SOCIAL SHORT CUT CONTEST
1) The Ischia Global Fest launches a competition among young people around the world who want to make a contribution to the theme of diversity through their artistic work, by submitting short films and video clips in all formats.
2) Each film will be seen and screened by the "great masters" of the audiovisual industry and of communication; the authors of the most significant films will be invited to Ischia from July 9th to 13th to relaunch their message of peace and solidarity within the Global Film & Music Fest and to personally meet the artists who will be attend the VI Social Cinema Forum – Honoring Diversity - promoted by the International Art Academy of Ischia with the support of UNICEF.
3) The videos must be focused on issues related to the concept of "Diversity" (social, ethnic, linguistic, cultural) that is generally seen as a reason for discrimination. Our contest instead celebrates "diversity" as an important value and a real "asset" within the framework of personal growth and human exchanges. The concept of Diversity has to become a real philosophy of life as well as the need of something "different". In order to grow and to become better persons, we should cultivate diversity and appreciate the differences and the peculiarities of the others in every context and in every situation of our lives.
4) The movies must have a maximum duration of 25 minutes and may have one or more authors of all ages and nationalities.
5) Each work must be sent in three copies, in DVD format by June 29, 2012 -at SOCIAL CINEMA FORUM - Global Fest - Convention Centre Angelo Rizzoli -Via Messer Onofrio, 80 076 Lacco Ameno d'Ischia (Na), together with a CV of the author including address, e-mail and telephone number.
6) The films will be selected no later than June 29, 2012 by a jury composed of famous experts in the world of entertainment and communication.
7) The jury will make and present its final decision at the end of the Social Cinema Forum - Friday, July 13, 2012 in Ischia.
8) Selected films will be screened during the closing gala event of the Ischia Global Film &Music Festival, and later, as a sign of further appreciation of the work, at the Capri,Hollywood Festival 2012 (27/31 December) and at the Los Angeles, Italy 2013 (February 17 - 23).
9) Participation in the competition, which is entirely free, implies your agreement and acceptance of the terms and provisions of the regulations, which can also be found on our website: www.socialcinemaforum.com
10) For information, please send an email to email@example.com
July 12-19, 2009
The seventh Ischia Global Film & Music Fest is promoted by the International Art Academy of Ischia and the Tourist Agency of the Islands of Ischia and Procida, in collaboration with Caffè Kimbo, Fiuggi mineral water, and the Venice Casino. The festival is also sponsored by Cinecittà Holding, the Chamber of Commerce of Naples, and Medmar.
View my profile
Send me a message
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
> Affiliates and Partners
Partners - commercial links: