Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
There are currently 0 users and 135 guests online.
148 000 subscribers to our newsletter, 380 000 unique visitors per month. Our community was established in 1995 for the film festival professionals, a place to lear, share, siscover, promote and submit film, select film...
Your community: join us and open a profile for free.
Guests at Forum Future of Film Festivals 2012 Katowice Poland
„Future of film festivals - between the Local and the Global": Film Forum guests list
The Forum is parrt of Ars Independent, organized by Anita Skwara for the Festival.
September 24th at Rondo Sztuki
10:00 - 10: 30 welcome speech Introduction during which the managers will present goals and ideas of the Forum and intro-duce the attendees.
"Authorial word" of meeting's moderators
10:30 - 13:30 the Forum participants' authorial presentations
PhD Andrzej Gwóźdź (Silesian University):"Festivals as the memory of the cinema "
Bruno Chatelin (filmfestivals.com):"Festivals and Web"
12:00 - 12:15 coffee break
12:15 - 13:30 the Forum participants' authorial presentations.
13.30 - 14.00 lunch
14.00 - 15.30 dyskusja panelowa Place - Identity - Economy. Festivals and integration of local/global communities
15.30 - 15.45 coffee break
15.45 - 17.00 panel discussion „Festival - media - consumer. Interactive strategies"
17.30 - 20.00 meetings One - to - One (closed event)
Kinoteatr Rialto20.30 screening of "Atomic Age"
TUESDAY, 25th of September Rondo Sztuki
10.30 - 12.30 panel discussion "Polish film festivals - barriers, opportuni-ties, prospects"
13.00 - 14.30 lunch/screening in Rondo Sztuki
15.00 - 17.00 open debate "Polish film festivals - what next? Postu-lates, requests, suggestions" 17.00 Forum guests farewell
- filmmaker, producer, social networks analyst. Co-author (together with Tobias Morgan) of Mubi Garrage platform and virtual film studio,
- film and music critic, journalist and educator. Author of numerous books on filmmakers. Artistic director of Tarnowska Nagroda Filmowa,
Teodoro Cañada González
- director of The Social Film Festival of Toledo,
- film critic and journalist. Artistic director of Gdynia Film Festival,
- founder of filmfestivals.com website dealing with more than 400 festivals. Member of European Film Academy, Hollywood European Awards and Cesar Academy. Employee of greatest film studios (i.e. Twentieth Century Fox France),
- film critic, journalist, "Kino" magazine contributor,
- former strategic advisor of UK Film Council, former director of The British Screen Advisory Council. Co-author of The Copenhagen Think Tank on European Film and Film Policy, expert on regional film founds and digital cinema,
- film director, multimedia artist. Director of International Random Film Festival,
- film expert, co-author of Jewish Culture Festival, artistic director of Krakow Film Festival, founder of Silent Film Festival,
- president of Polish Federation of Film Discussion Clubs, one of the program directors of Cieszyn film festival - Kino Na Granicy,
- director of Tarnowska Nagroda Filmowa,
- film, media and culture expert. University of Silesia professor,
- curator of the animation section of IFF Ars Independent, founder and president of the ‘Animation Across Borders',
- managing director of Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival,
- director of Lubuskie Lato Filmowe Festival,
- director of Planete +Doc Review, documentary film festival,
- journalist, film critic, specialist from the Polish Film Institute,
- artistic director of European Festival of Short Films and Creative Television - Euroshots,
- cooperator of many cultural events, currently works at Unerhört! Musik Film Festival Hamburg, cooperates with the new Notfall Film Festival in Leeuwarden in Netherlands,
- organizer of International Young Audience Film Festival „Ale Kino" in Poznan,
- film critic and film expert, spokesperson of the OFF Plus Camera Festival,
- director of the Vilnius International Film Festival,
Anna Sienkiewicz Rogowska
- Head of Film Culture Dissemination and Promotion- Polish Film Institute
- film expert, PR manager MFPF Regiofun, Film Forum coordinator,
- film director, founder and director of Avvantura Film Festival Forum in Zadar,
- director of International Festival of Film Producers REGIOFUN,
- producer, founder and president of Lotushead Productions,
- founder of PortalFilmowy.pl website and SFP Film Magazine editor,
- film expert, „Polityka" magazine contributor.
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
> Affiliates and Partners
Partners - commercial links: